Anti-Wrinkle Skincare Treatment - Top 12 Home Kits
Dear Dr. Dave and Dr. Dee,
I have tried at least a half a dozen anti-wrinkle creams over the years, but my face does not seem to have less wrinkles. What more can I do to have smoother skin and less wrinkles? I do not want to go to a doctor and get laser or BOTOX, or anything. Is there something better for my face than anti-wrinkle creams?
Resigned to Wrinkles?
Dear Resigned to wrinkles,
The best way to prevent wrinkles is to have a healthy lifestyle, avoid sun exposure and wear moisturizer with SPF. See the link below, "12 Ways to Help Prevent Wrinkles."
Regarding skincare regimens for reducing wrinkles, there are anti-wrinkle home treatment kits that provide a full skincare routine. For example, kits may contain cleanser, gentle exfoliator, moisturizer, eye serum, and night cream. Below are top rated anti-wrinkle treatment kits from consumers at sephora.com or makeupalley.com who have tried some or all of the products contained in a kit.
TOP 12 BEST ANTI-WRINKLE HOME TREATMENTS (alphabetical)
1. Amore Pacific Rejuvenating Essentials
2. Dermalogica AGE Smart Starter Kit
3. Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Skincare Set
4. Lancome Renergie Lift Volumetry Regimen Set
5. Murad Evening Renewal Regimen
6. Olay Professional Pro-X Anti-Aging Starter Protocol
7. Ole Henriksen Seven Skincare Sensations
8. Perricone MD The Best of Perricone
9. Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Kit or the African Red Tea Anti-Aging Kit
10. Philosophy Miracle Worker
11. Sadick Park Avenue Prescription
12. StriVectin Less Wrinkles, More Lift Kit
To read the reviews, to go makeupalley.com and sephora.com