I like to wear lipstick, but when I do, the little fine lines or wrinkles on my lips show up even more. This seems to be more of a problem now that I am in my forties. I have full lips, so do not need a plumper, just something to hide the little lip cracks.
Lip lift needed
Dear Lip lift needed,
There are lip primers that can be used before applying lipstick that will help fill in those fine lip wrinkles, creating a base for your favorite lipstick or lip gloss. Lip primers smoothes lips as well as helping lipstick stay on longer.
Consumers at Makeupally.com and Sephora.com gave high average positive ratings to these lip primers (alphabetical):
1. Benefit Lip Plump
2. Cover FX MintGlaze FX
3. Guerlain Kiss Kiss Liplift
4. Laura Geller Spackle Trio, a lip, eye, and cheek primer
5. Mary Kay Timewise Age Fighting Lip Primer
6. Sephora Tricks of the Trade Perfection Lip Primer
7. Too Faced Lip Insurance Primer
8. Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
Also, drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, and when outdoors always protect your lips with a lip balm SPF 15 or higher.
To read the reviews, go to www.sephora.com and makeupalley.com