I am only 30 years old, but I just noticed that my hands look old, dry, and wrinkled. What can I do to improve the skin and texture of my hands?
Tell tale signs of aging
Dear Tell tale signs of aging,
People often forget about their hands, but hands need moisturizing throughout the day, especially after hand washing. In addition, a lotion with SPF 15 or higher protects the hands from the aging effects of the sun if you plan to be outdoors.
Below is a list of non-greasy hand creams rated positive by consumers at DrugStore.com (www.drugstore.com) or Total Beauty (www.totalbeauty.com). Although some hand creams do not have any SPF, they were included in this list because of the high ratings given by consumers.
TOP 10 ANTI-WRINKLE HAND CREAMS (alphabetical):
1. Avon ANEW ULTIMATE Transforming Hand and Nail Cream SPF 15
2. Dessert Essence Hand Repair Cream, Pumpkin
3. Dove Pro Age Hand Cream
4. Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Cream
5. Kiehl's Unusually Rich But Not Greasy At All Hand Cream with SPF 10
6. Lippmann Collection Rich Girl Hand Cream SPF 25
7. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Age Shield Hand Cream SPF 30 ($10)
8. RoC Retinol Correxion Hand Repair SPF 15
9. Sally Hansen Age Correct Retinol Hand Cream
10. Vaseline Intensive Care Renew Age Redefining Hand Lotion
To read the reviews, go to www.drugstore.com and www.totalbeauty.com