I have recently discovered a new treatment that gets rid of warts within a week. Soak a small bit of cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and hold it to the wart with a band-aid or tape. It works remarkably well. Feel free to use this tip on your website.
Scanning your sight
Dear Scanning your sight,
Thanks for your home remedy wart removal tip. There have been others who also claim apple cider vinegar worked for them in only a few days to a week.
Other suggestions by folks using the apple cider vinegar treatment:
1. Use a very small piece of cotton about the size of the end of a Q-tip, or just tear the cotton off the end of a Q-tip swab.
2. Soak cotton piece with apple cider vinegar and squeeze out excess.
3. Put the piece of cotton on the wart and cover with a band-aid.
4. Change the cotton and band-aid daily using a fresh cotton piece soaked in the apple cider vinegar.
5. When the wart turns dark brown or black, do not use the apple cider vinegar any more. Let the wart dry out, and then peel it off.
NOTE: Some folks mentioned that they felt pain and stinging from the vinegar treatment, but believe that this meant the treatment was working. In addition, do not use this treatment for genital warts.