Tweet Follow @DrdaveAnddee
FREE SHIPPING on orders $25 and over!

Up to 50% less than retail

Teenager Needs Guidance From Trusted Adult

Dear Dr. Dave and Dr. Dee,

I'm 13 and having family problems and need to know how to deal with it. My sister is always taking off and had the cops called on her twice! Between my mom and dad, I hate living here. I need help with my problems!


Needs Help

Dear Needs Help,

Without knowing your family dynamics, that is, how your family interacts, what problems you are having with your parents, and why your sister is always running away, the best way for you to seek help is to go to your school counselor for advice. If you have a trusted adult family member, friend, or minister with whom you can confide, then that would be another option. But, you need to speak with a trusted adult for guidance in working out any family problems.